Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What's New Pussycat....

Woah, woah, wooooah!
I can just see Paulie the Parrot singing that song on that movie. Come on you guys remember that movie Paulie that was released in 1998?  Wow even thinking that 1998 was 15 years ago is nuts! Talk about making me feel old for a moment.
 
So what's new with me? Let's see...Thursday will be two weeks that I have been jobless and I've realized that I'm not liking it a whole lot. All my kiddos are at school so it's not like I have them to take care of during the day. I've been cleaning, but honestly I've not had much motivation to work in the house. All those projects that I thought I would get done by being at home...well I haven't gotten any of them done. I have no idea why, I just feel....meh. I hope I'll get over this hump soon, because I would really like a clean/organized/super cute house and I'm just not getting it by burying myself in books.
 
I was hoping to get something accomplished today, but as it turns out I'm waiting to make an appointment with the doctor. Layla woke up Sunday morning sick with a fever, tummy ache, headache, and her throat hurting. The fever broke yesterday, but then she broke out in a rash that itches her. Seeing as I have no idea what it is it's off to the doctor for a check-up. You know things can't ever be easy.
 
Maybe I'll have better luck the rest of the week accomplishing something. Who knows, because I sure don't. I need a good dose of motivation...anyone know where I can get a vial of it? If so please let me know!
 
I hope you all are having a great week so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment